BARBRA STREISAND

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is me..

I am Barbra's fan maybe 6-7 years..
...she is my heart and soul..
-she is my life's Queen-!

when I started to be her fan I knew that this will be for a very very long time..
first time when I saw BABS It was in very popular movie
THE MIRROS HAS TWO FACES.I was young but I knew that she is the only one whom I admire..and I love for real..she changed my life -radically and she change all around me.. I started to believe in ME that I am strong,free and good enough to choose what I want from this life!
I am in love with her not just because she is a singer or actress BUT BECAUSE she is a simply person..she is not like all celebrities going to make everything just because they are STARS!! SHE IS A DIVA!


Barbra's life.... is one big movie.. and we are watching this movie without any brake!
So.. now! tell me your BARBRA'S story! :) I'd like to know!..


4 comments:

TaniCo said...

Thanks for your story, Vitalina:)
I can't help adding that BJS is also a very wise person. Had I such wisdom, I would find out how to move mountains)) Her life story proves that impossible is possible for sure.
If I ever meet her, I’ll say to her: “Well done, Miss Streisand! Thank you!”

VITALINA said...

Tania you are absolutely right!
we are happy people being her fans isn't it?

Anna said...

Cool))))
I'm a fan of many people (celebrities and not). And I'm always opened for many new things (people, film, music). When I have been a great fan of Julie Andrews I have found Barbra - it was like fresh air, I could not taking enough from her song, voice, film etc, everyday I need more more more.
But right now I feel peace. After hard day on my job I come to home, turn on player and listen her voice - it's so great because She became my best friend who can take away my awful thoughts, my terrible spirit. And I feel free, home and peace.

VITALINA said...

Anna so cool... I really like your story..
and I agree with you that she is owr friend!